“Wholistic Wellbeing” 4 of 5 stars

+61 2 6684 1644
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Mullum Sari Health Retreat and Medi-Spa offers the world's finest healing facilities in an egalitarian atmosphere of love and knowledge. Located within the Byron Bay Hinterland's 4000 hectare playground, Mullum Sari offers a world class healing experience at accessible rates. It is a place to nurture the mind, renew the body and reinvigorate the soul. Mullum Sari is the unique combination of four exclusive facilities - Our world-class Medi Spa, Holistic Gym, private Pilates and Yoga Centre and our luxury, boutique accommodation - all within a leisurely stroll of one another. At Mullum Sari, we are imbued in world class treatments such as colonic hydrotherapy, hyperbaric oxygen, dry hydrotherapy massage, infra-red sauna, living juice, Yoga and vibration technology.Our team of experienced professionals will gently guide and educate you so that you may gather the tools and knowledge to be able to achieve optimum mental and physical health, self-awareness and contentment. You will feel better, think clearer and look more amazing than you may have even thought possible. And you will have learned how to keep feeling that We have a range of package options available from a 1 Day Cleanse, through to an intensive 28 Day Transformation Retreat, we can tailor a program to suit your needs and budget. Each day at Mullum Sari is based on the foundations of Dr. Norman Walker's healing principles of living juice, living food, colonic hydrotherapy, distilled water and skin brushing. Accompanied by daily Yoga, a detoxifying Infra-Red Sauna session, Hydrotherapy Massage and a candlelit Guided Meditation on our expansive deck, a day at Mullum Sari will leave you feeling completely reinvigorated.
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
“Wholistic Wellbeing”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

I really enjoyed the overall experience of my four-day detox at Mullum Sari. The accommodation was quite beautiful and walking into the centre for yoga and then receiving all my treatments was the ultimate pampering experience, without being pretentious or disconnected from the rest of the community. The people were genuinely lovely and I now wish I could live in Mullumbimby!

Visited October 2013

Gladstone, Australia
“Six days of pampered bliss and an education for a lifetime!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

When I entered the Haven it was beautiful; clean, serene and beautiful! There is an air about that place of timelessness and luxury. This air is magnified by the ministrations of every member of the staff who are so unobtrusively thoughtful and caring. Their duties are done with such a lovely grace. The same care and attention is put into everything they do from the flowers on the plates and towels to the love they put into their nurturing juices and soups. Everything is presented beautifully! When you couple this with the knowledge that each of them have on the subject of diet and health, it is a very powerful combination!

At the gym I was heartened by the mix of local people and Mullum visitors and made to feel very welcome by the friendliness of the staff both at the gym and if I happened to see them around town. This was surprising to me and very thoughtful as I was visiting alone.

My favourite location was the treatment centre though. As I am a full-time working mother of three teenage daughters, I am not used to spare time so the program that required me to "work on me" was a drastic change! I loved the different teas in that fragilely beautiful, constantly warm, glass teapot and the tiny glasses to drink from. I loved the lemon in the water and the constant stream of fresh glasses to use. I loved the sarongs freshly laundered and the white robes beautifully folded just waiting to slip into and I loved the treatments! I really had no idea, in the beginning, what they were meant to be doing for me - I just trusted that they knew better than I did. I was right! I'm even spreading the word now about the benefits of colonic irrigation! Who would have thought?

The strangest thing to me is how much I miss the juices. I even purchased one after I left. I would have loved to fill a glass water bottle and drink their wonderful juice all the way home!

Thank you Mel and all your wonderful staff - I will be bringing my family back next time. :)

Brisbane, Australia
10 attraction reviews
“Mellowing out and rejuvenating in lovely Mullumbimby”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

My wife I attended a two night/three day detox program at Mullum Sari during 23 - 25 September 2013 and was absolutely impressed. The stay included, pilates, yoga and gym sessions and all three locations (health centre, gym and accommodation) are within pleasant walking distance. We have nothing but positive praise for all the staff and we commend them on their personal attention, professionalism and caring attitudes. The program is very well thought out and carried out without any fuss or rush. We will continue to have our warm water and fresh lemon each morning, followed by a nice fresh glass of filtered water. We will continue to detox ourselves on a monthly basis with vegetable juices and freshly made broth. It is our intention to revisit this health centre and participate in yoga and of course the colonic hydration. Being absolutely honest, I currently feel so alive and jumping out of my skin. For the first time today (26/09), I completed 20 laps of the pool with only two stops (not bad I think for a nearly 59 year old). I can only suggest you do your body and mind a real favour and if you can afford it, participate in the program - unless you cheat yourself you will not be sorry.

Copacabana
“Enlightening”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

My sister and I just spent 3 lovely days at Mullum Sari and loved it! The treatments, yoga, pilates etc were great and accommodation was amazing.

Special thanks to Melanie at the spa and Kamala at the gym for your caring and warmth, in fact all the staff were wonderful.

These few days were an eye-opener as we lead such busy chaotic lives filled with pressure, stress and timeframes - so to just chill out and have someone else coordinate our spa schedule and prepare our juice and soup etc was refreshing.

We're both feeling great post-visit and learnt a lot so we will definitely be back! Thanks to all.

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
“*~Paradise Heaven~*”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

Last weekend my gorgeous daughter & I were taken care of by the Mullum Sari Angels for a 2 day/night detox~
The Manse accomodation is just stunning with every attention to detail given right down to orchid decorations on our soup plates~
I had packed all my own toiletries and found they had luxurious organic shampoo/conditioner & body soap which I'm now looking into purchasing myself~
We hired a car to escape to buy food as we thought we would not survive the juice detox~On the contrary we had no need and enjoyed the delicious juices and soup for the 2 days and never felt hungry~
The treatments were rejuvenating and had us buzzing afterwards~
All the girls were so helpful & nurturing with great health tips and information~
I would highly recommend Mullum Sari to anyone contemplating & plan to go back for a one week detox :)

Visited August 2013