From the moment i rolled into the carpark - till the moment i left (kicking and screaming!) - i had everything my heart desired for a fantastic weekend away.
I was lucky enough to stay in the stunning Ocean deluxe room which had magnificent views of the ocean and the pool. Beautifully decorated and well appointed, i was really pleased with the room and the standard at which Bannisters keeps it. I love that there were great mags and books to flick through and good facilities to make a cuppa to enjoy on the sun lounge.
I had high expectations of the restaurant- and i wasn't disappointed. Great seafood and reasonable wine list to go with. I also ate the pool bar where the pizza's were delish, and where i also had one to many God's G&T's- please do yourself a favour and try one (or two) of these.
Breakfast is Great- a good ole fry up is what i had and it couldnt be faulted.
I cant wait to go back! The staff were so accommodating and friendly during what was a busy period, it is a well oiled machine at Bannisters- thank you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally built in 1970s as a seaside motel, a succession of upgrades and refurbishments now sees our accommodation offering 4.5 star rooms with panoramic ocean views and private balconies. We offer a choice of ocean deluxe, spa rooms, luxury suites, jacuzzi decks and penthouses as well as Rick Stein at Bannisters restaurant, a pizza bar and rejuvenating day spa. With close proximity to local surf beaches, Bannisters makes an excellent choice for your coastal retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Bannisters Point Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bannisters Point Hotel Mollymook
- Bannisters Point Mollymook