Stayed here with the wife for 2 nights recently. Had a balcony Spa room. Expensive but very nice with a view of the ocean. After sharing a drink in the Spa we were feeling relaxed. Next day we had a swim in the pool and saw a small pod of whales frolicking in the ocean just off shore. We stayed in the infinity pool and watched them for a good 10 minutes before they moved on up the coast. Room was modern and comfortable. Bed was excellent. All topped off by a lovely meal at Rick Steins seafood restaurant on our second evening. Great location, quiet and relaxing. Only complaint is the price. It's expensive so make it a special occasion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally built in 1970s as a seaside motel, a succession of upgrades and refurbishments now sees our accommodation offering 4.5 star rooms with panoramic ocean views and private balconies. We offer a choice of ocean deluxe, spa rooms, luxury suites, jacuzzi decks and penthouses as well as Rick Stein at Bannisters restaurant, a pizza bar and rejuvenating day spa. With close proximity to local surf beaches, Bannisters makes an excellent choice for your coastal retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Bannisters Point Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bannisters Point Hotel Mollymook
- Bannisters Point Mollymook