Like many others, my partner and I stayed overnight so we could experience Rick Stein@Bannisters and decided to lash out on a jacuzzi suite. Nice to see an old motel given a very stylish makeover. Loved the location and the view from our deck. Room was extremely comfortable and the bathroom nicely appointed...though I'll never quite understand the trend for glass bathroom walls, they're just a tad creepy. Service at reception was excellent and even offered to get my books autographed by Rick and posted back to me (I'm sure they're on their way). WiFi didn't seem to work but that just meant more time for the jacuzzi - strange that these suites have a deck that faces what appears to be a public reserve - I just hope any passersby were too busy stargazing to notice...Seems to have some great, reasonably priced packages for 2 day stays so we will definitely be visiting again. Thank you
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally built in 1970s as a seaside motel, a succession of upgrades and refurbishments now sees our accommodation offering 4.5 star rooms with panoramic ocean views and private balconies. We offer a choice of ocean deluxe, spa rooms, luxury suites, jacuzzi decks and penthouses as well as Rick Stein at Bannisters restaurant, a pizza bar and rejuvenating day spa. With close proximity to local surf beaches, Bannisters makes an excellent choice for your coastal retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Bannisters Point Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bannisters Point Hotel Mollymook
- Bannisters Point Mollymook