Just spent 3 days on the midweek package. Right from the initial booking where our room (21) was recommended as having best views the service was excellent. All staff were friendly and helpful. The little touches like umbrellas, free wifi, dvd's, books and magazines were great. The room was large with a comfortable bed and very good views of the coast and over the pool and garden area. Breakfasts were good (fantastic scrambled eggs) and lunch and dinner was wonderful. Menu had good range and servings were a sensible size. The food was delicious. Restaurant service was friendly and personable. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally built in 1970s as a seaside motel, a succession of upgrades and refurbishments now sees our accommodation offering 4.5 star rooms with panoramic ocean views and private balconies. We offer a choice of ocean deluxe, spa rooms, luxury suites, jacuzzi decks and penthouses as well as Rick Stein at Bannisters restaurant, a pizza bar and rejuvenating day spa. With close proximity to local surf beaches, Bannisters makes an excellent choice for your coastal retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Bannisters Point Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bannisters Point Hotel Mollymook
- Bannisters Point Mollymook