“Always to place to stay” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Stay 2, Save 10%!
Ranked #10 of 16 Hotels in Merimbula
Canberra
“Always to place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

Due to work I spend a lot of time down the far south coast. This place is a must if I ever have to stay in the Merimbula area. Rooms are huge and you can't go past the power of the showers, not to mention the location in relation to Wheelers Restaurant. Staff have always been friendly and helpful would definately recommend to everyone. They have rooms that can fit the whole family so no one misses out

Room Tip: The spa suites at the front of the motel offer huge rooms and a nice little enclave where the bed is...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

FairwayMotorInn6000, Manager at BEST WESTERN Fairway Motor Inn, responded to this review, November 9, 2012
Dear Mark,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback regarding your stay at Best Western Fairway Motor Inn. It is so rewarding for us to receive such positive reviews as we always strive to not only meet but exceed our guests expectations.

Both our location in relation to some of Merimbula’s best restaurants and the size of our rooms are a definitely a draw card for guests. Not to mention our proximity to Pambula-Merimbula Golf Club. It’s just a short 50m walk to the first tee!

Again thank you Mark for your lovely review and we look forward to welcoming you back here on your next visit to Merimbula.

Regards,
Peter and Debbie Gardiner
Managers Best Western Fairway Motor Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Geelong Suburb
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2012

Stayed 1 night on the way back from Canberra. Booked the spa suite. Beautiful very large clean room with king bed and kitchenette. Very comfortable bed. Extremely quiet and well maintained property. Would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
FairwayMotorInn6000, Owner at BEST WESTERN Fairway Motor Inn, responded to this review, March 3, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey, the information you give us will be used in continually improving our service and accommodation.
I hope you will consider staying with us again so we can have a chance once again, to offer you an experience to remember.
If I can be of any assistance, please feel free to contact me on 6495 6000.
Yours sincerely,
Debbie Gardiner
Melbourne, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2012

The place was comfortable and very close to the golf course ....great place to eat was at the golf course ...the fellow in charge Garry was helpful and pleasant ...making our stay just that bit more enjoyable ...he was very knowledgeable about the area.....and we would recommend this especially if you play golf ...

Room Tip: We had the spa room ...and we was more than happy with this room....
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
Sydney
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2011

The first thing we noticed was the exceptional size to our room. Great shower and bathroom. Quite setting opposite the golf course with plenty of nature around. Good optus 3G wireless coverage - didn't need the inhouse wireless. We ate accross the road at the golf club and had the meal booked to our room. Great beds and quite location. Saw heaps of kangaroos on the course. A little bit out of town but that's was the only poor point. We will definately come back.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
nsw
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2011

I have stayed here on a few occasions for work. Basically I like it because it satisfies all my needs and then some. I especially like the fact that it is right next to Wheelers and does charge back which means I get a quality seafood meal, even have a couple of glasses of wine and wander back to a quiet and clean room. The staff are also very nice and accommodating and they do an ok breakfast. I travel a lot for work and there are much worse options out there then this believe you me I've stayed in some pretty awful places and this is not one of them.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2011 via mobile

After booking for 2 nights and then reading the reviews on here I began to wonder what I had gotten me and my boyfriend into. On arrival I was really surprised and shocked as to all the bad reviews. Staff was friendly and helpful. The room was very spacious and beds really comfortable. Everything was clean and tidy. There was a note warning guests that they were refurbishing and so far theyre doing a good job. It may not be ideal for families holidaying in merimbula but for me and my partner who are travelling the south coast from merimbula to Wollongong, it was great. Merimbula is literally a 2 minute drive down the road. Recommended for people like us!

• Stayed August 2011
Victoria
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2010

We stayed at the Best Western Fairway Motor Inn over the Easter break. As a special through their own website we stayed for 3 nights for $300 ($50 for the first 2 nights, then $100 for the 3rd night). I thought this was a pretty good deal. Having said that, my expectation of the rooms were low. I was very suprised on first inspection of the room.
It was very roomy, clean and comfortable. It had a bath sized spa which was an added bonus as we were not aware of this!
The kitchenette was large in size, but dissapointed that there was no cooking facility, although there was a microwave.
The location of the hotel is undesirable: make sure you have your own transport! It is basically in between Merimbula and Pambula, and my guess is it would be a long walk to either township.
Overall my stay was well enjoyed and would more then likely stay again.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with family
Kandie75, Owner at BEST WESTERN Fairway Motor Inn, responded to this review, June 7, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to right a review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and found your accommodation to be roomy, clean and comfortable.
We look forward to welcoming you back to stay with us next time you are in the area.

Been to BEST WESTERN Fairway Motor Inn? Share your experiences!