We stayed for a night just before the cliff. It was wonderful stay with my family including 2 kids. Unfortunately heavy wind that time and we survived finally.
1. Tent site was close to cliff
2. Swimming pool was clean and perfect. There were 2 pools available. Pool was also near to the tent sites.
3. Amenities were clean
4. Nice kitchen was available in 2 places. It comes with a fridge, micro oven, gas stoves.
5. Grass sites were maintained well
6. Reception service was good
7. Fantastically watched 3 whales just near to our tent
8. There was a pub available but I never used it
9. Merimbula beach is just adjacent. It is a clean beach.
10. Lot of kids entertainment including jumping pillow...
11. I requested late checkout and they provided.
1. Swimming pool water temperature is not correct
2. Little bit crowded during public holidays or weekends
3. Tent ground site was too hard and some of my pegs got bend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Merimbula Beach Resort and Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.