“Rude staff” 3 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Takeout, Late Night
“Rude staff”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

Meals were reasonable, not to bad value for money, what put a dampener on our night were the rude and abrupt wait staff, their were four of us dining out one waitress read the specials to just one of us then left before the others arrived at the table, then when ordering at the counter another waitress was just as abrupt to us while we were ordering, just like Order pay then go away, will be awhile before we go back if ever

Visited November 2013

Canberra, Australia
“Now that's a club...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

This was the second time I'd eaten at this club. The last time was over a decade ago. I didn't expect much because from the road the club didn't look that enticing.
I was wrong. The inside was modern and spacious and the restaurant was just the same.
I had the flathead and my wife had the roast. Both were excellent. Prices were similar to other clubs, but the food was so much better than we expected.
We have not tried the Asian food from this restaurant but someone we chatted to said it was excellent.
Anyway for me it was well worth the money and I'd recommend it to anybody.

Adelaide, Australia
“Generous serves”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

We ate here twice during our stay in Merimbula. The roast of the day (beef) was tender with a large range of vegetable and very generous serves . The service here is amazingly quick. It was very busy both nights and the staff were very friendly and efficient. Great spot for family dining.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Yummmo! !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

I have dined at the RSL many times over the past few years. Both Lunch and Dinner. I have always had a wonderful experience. The Menu is a wonderful range of delights and everything I have eaten was excellent.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Healesville, Australia
“Good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

The service at the RSL you couldn't fault and the food was excellent. It is a large RSL with everything a person wants from an establishment like that.

Visited October 2013