We visited Capella for a second visit and loved it as much as the first time. Mark and Libby do a great job and are funny and relaxed and the whole team are lovely. The Head Chef Peter Smit and his team create the most amazing food, we were treated to a degustation menu that was just incredible, six courses of perfection.(I was glad that I managed to fit in the honeycomb made from local honey to go with the blue cheese cheesecake) The two rooms we have stayed in were both lovely with stunning views of Gower and Lidgbird, I don't think it would be possible to ever get tired of that view, lord Howe island or Capella Lodge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Celebrated as the pinnacle of luxury on World Heritage-listed Lord Howe Island, Capella Lodge rests atop romantic Lovers Bay. An inspired architectural design welcomes spectacular views of the ocean, reef and mountains into the Lodge.A short flight from Australia’s east coast transports visitors to a real ‘treasure island’. Capella’s nine contemporary island-style suites are designed to complement Lord Howe’s pristine natural environment. Luxurious surrounds, exceptional island-inspired dining and unforgettable ‘first-name’ service combine to create an outstanding Lord Howe Island lodging experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Capella Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capella Resort All Inclusive
- Capella Hotel Lord Howe Island