“Right on the beach front” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Byron Bay, Australia
“Right on the beach front”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

Location, location, location. It is on a fabulous bit of land. Have been only a few times over the years. Food was good. Atmosphere downstairs is average/good. Service was a little slow when busy, but Lennox Head is a beautiful place to visit.

Brisbane
“Amazing seafood !!!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

I was looking for a nice restaurant to take the wife to for a quiet dinner and was told about a amazing restaurant at the pub in Lennox head. I took a drive from Potsville on a Sunday afternoon to fined that this was normal Pub Restaurant. The view was amazing and so was the staff. We were looked after as soon as we walked in. The food menu looked great and I was drawn straight to the seafood. I jumped in straight away and order a seafood board and sashimi to start and a paella as a main all to share. I was excited!!!! We sat there then and studied the drinks menu, could this get any better? The wine list was great but the beer selection was better. Our food arrived and look and tasted amazing!!!!!! As the waiter said to me that the Paella was one of there signature he was not wrong. Thumbs up!! We didn't won't to leave so we sat back and drunk Asahi on tap until late afternoon then stayed the night in Lennox and went back for dinner the next night. If in Lennox go to the Beef and Beach Restaurant above the Pub.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“What a disappointment;(”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

Entrees weren't bad, we had oysters doz for 32 dollars and sashimi 18 dollars were a good start. beers a bit pricey good wine selection... But have to say I was offended by the steak, it was terrible. And at 40 dollars I expected better.. It was actually inedable and was promptly sent back for a refund;( it was so salty that I may as well have eaten a handful of sand from the nearby beach and hadnt been rested. My partner had Portuguese Chicken which she ate a quarter of and also decided that was enough. We promptly left for another restaurant.. Also they should pass on the guy selling tickets for a prize.. Ok if I was downstairs in the local.. Nice little location though and I'm sure it has potential with a decent chef. I think the apprentice needs to ease up on the seasoning!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Algarvia, Portugal
“Great steaks super location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

Nice location on beach front , good very good on particular the steaks which were excellent
Good service and wine
Would definitely return

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Brisbane
“5 star restaurant, best beach view with a great menu”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

What a delight to find this amazing restaurnt situated on the top floor of The Lennox Heads hotel.
It was actually recomended by The Byron at Byron whilst we were staying there. It is only a 15 minute drive south of Byron Bay and well worth the drive. Menu is extensive with somethng for everyone. Steak, gourmet salad, seafood and pasta. We ate the ribs $40 (pork and beef) the meal was amazing the meat melted of the ribs and it was huge, it could be shared by 2 as a main or 4 as an entree we also ordered chicken and butternut pumpkin, spiacj, feta and pesto dressing salad. Our recommendations to the chef. the wait staff were extremly freindly and accomodating also.

• Visited January 2013