“Fun Party for Teenagers” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #37 of 52 Restaurants in Jenkintown
Cuisines: Japanese
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Fun Party for Teenagers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2012

My daughter had a birthday party with her friends at Hibachi. It worked out very well because they had a private room with two chefs. All the kids said they loved it. It wasn't cheap, but it ended up being less than other restaurants we considered and kept the kids entertained. The food was great.

Visited December 2011

Maryland
“Dinner and a Show!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2008

I love this place. This use to be our big celebration place before we moved. The chefs are funny. The food is wonderful. The prices are reasonable.

Philadelphia, PA
“Great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2007

YAYYY, THE OLD MANAGER TONY IS GONE!!!

Hibachi of Jenkintown is under new management. The food, drinks, and service are great now.

Horsham
“Refused to honor a gift certificate”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2006

am just completely blown away but what I just encountered when speaking with Tony the manager at Hibachi. My company and I have been long term patrons and spend several thousands of dollars there each year in large group dinners. We had a confirmed reservation for 15 people and had a confirmed gift certificate paying for those 15 people that a credit card had already been provided for as well as a drivers license for verification. I had planned a group dinner two days from now, made all travel arrangements for the group, and Tony the manager has now refused to honor the gift certificate. I asked to speak to the owner and he refused to put me in contact with them. Its a shame that his attitude will now cost the restaurant a lot of money. He was very unwilling to work something out. I even offered my own credit card as a back-up and he still refused to honor the gift cerficiate. DONT GO THERE. RUDE SERVICE BY MANAGEMENT.