This is a fantastic destination for families. The units are spacious and set in lovely surrounds. We rented privately so had no issues with service. The pool, spa and fantastic beach were the focus of our relaxing family holiday. We love that this is absolute beachfront accommodation. The two bed units are well suited to two couples with a child in tow each. The playgrounds, bike paths and great open green spaces were well used. We have stayed at Peppers Salt, the much larger neighbour of Bale too. We all prefer Bale, smaller, but still with access to Salt facilities. Salts gym is very poor. But the beach is a much better workout venue. We stayed over the Easter long weekend, and it never felt crowded. The area is well stocked with bunnies roaming the streets, which gave the kids great joy, as they got to meet the Easter bunny in the flesh.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peppers Bale Salt turns the tide on the traditional beach holiday by offering seaside escapism, stylish accommodation and unique personal service that combines to create a lasting impression. Peppers Bale Salt offers a Guest Services Manager to cater for guests' every whim. From booking restaurants, spa treatments and day tours to arranging leisure activities like surf lessons, kayaking, dancing and pilates, you're sure to find a unique experience to suit your style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Peppers Bale Salt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Bale Salt Hotel Kingscliff
- Peppers Bale Salt Kingscliff