My boyfriend and I stayed at Peppers Salt Resort 22nd-25th April 2014 in a 1 bedroom spa bath suite. The room was nice and quite clean minus the sand all over the floor but being near the lagoon pool and beach it is hard to eliminate sand! Housekeeping was great cleaned the room, made the bed, did the dishes and replenished towels. We didn't cook ourselves but the kitchen is full of anything you would need too make a proper meal if you wish. Amenities are great washing machine and dryer, full size fridge and dishwasher. Free movies and complimentary WiFi. We had a room overlooking the lagoon pool which was a nice view however it gets noisy with squealing kids early in the morning but isn't an issue during the day. The only problems we had were the fact we were in a room which shared the main door with another room and they are very loud, banging doors! It gets annoying, every 2nd room has this awful feature. My boyfriend even figured out a way that this problem could be rectified. The only other problem KIDS. The kids and families were awful we would've chosen not too go during school holidays but had no other choice. And we don't blame the hotel, that's all a case of bad parenting and disrespectful parents. Children should have fun we get that but constant squealing and running around the restaurant pulling out chairs and carrying on while people are trying to have a nice dinner is too far and even one child being naked in the pool! Yuk. If you are a parent who stayed here within these dates please help the rest of the world and take some parental classes before you take your things on another holiday :)! I guess if your a couple, young or old who wants some peaceful relaxing time choose another hotel if it is a peak time. Peppers is very family and group focused. We had breakfast included which tasted great and also dined at Season for dinner one night, also tasted great. Quail supreme is delicious! Would've been nice if the lady on checkout asked how our stay was. Overall a really nice break with only minor faults. Great location close too the beach and restaurants. Also easy for a day trip at Byron Bay which we did and was great. Definitely would stay again when it isn't school holidays. Staff were always pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the ultimate in beach holiday accommodation at Peppers Salt Resort & Spa on Kingscliff Ocean Beach. Peppers Salt Resort & Spa offers beautifully decorated, hotel rooms and self-contained suites, from one to three bedrooms, moments from South Kingscliff Ocean beach - one kilometre of stunning ocean frontage. A Golden Door health spa, restaurants, bars, family activities and all the facilities of Salt Village are just a short stroll away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Peppers Salt Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Salt Hotel Kingscliff
- Peppers Salt Resort And Spa