We didn't take the breakfast option and were pleased to avoid the queues. The nearby Saltbean cafe was cheaper and nicer. The bed was a bit soft, the pillows not great and some of the poolside furniture needed a repair, but to point other faults would be to carp.
We again had a great time. The staff is friendly and helpful, the rooms comfortable and the beach/pool set up is outstanding. Our kids are probably a bit too old to come with us now, so we're looking forward to a third holiday there, this time sans kids and not during school holidays.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the ultimate in beach holiday accommodation at Peppers Salt Resort & Spa on Kingscliff Ocean Beach. Peppers Salt Resort & Spa offers beautifully decorated, hotel rooms and self-contained suites, from one to three bedrooms, moments from South Kingscliff Ocean beach - one kilometre of stunning ocean frontage. A Golden Door health spa, restaurants, bars, family activities and all the facilities of Salt Village are just a short stroll away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Peppers Salt Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Salt Hotel Kingscliff
- Peppers Salt Resort And Spa