“10/10” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“10/10”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

Absolutely loved it, it was my first time eating thai and i was very impressed. I recently moved into a unit with my partner at mantra on salt and we had dinner there a few nights ago. Although we waited 35minutes for a cocktail each the waiter was very attentive and appologetic the food was that amazing we forgot about the wait of our drinks the flavours were brilliant we had the coconut and chilli prawn dish, satay chicken sticks, calamari and a noodle dish. I will be making another booking for this week Devine! Thumbs up.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

69% Recommend
Brisbane
“A little disappointed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

We chose this restaurant as a more affordable option while staying at Mantra on Salt. Prices were still higher than most Thai restaurants, and their choices were fewer, particularly for my dietary requirements of gluten and dairy free. I did appreciate the clarity on the menu in regard to gluten free options. My husband enjoyed his Hokkien noodles but I chose the Tuk Tuk curry which came with no vegetables. Had I realised there were no vegetables, I would have made a different choice. Service was good even though they were fully booked, and our meal arrived in a reasonable time. It was a lovely setting but not an authentic Thai feel. I'm glad we checked the bill because we were charged for one dish that we did not order (or receive) and were overcharged for my meal. They kindly made the adjustment.Would try a different restaurant next time, but of course the convenience of walking to dinner is always tempting.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Sydney, Australia
“Didn't love it”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

Not overly impressed with the food available on site when staying at Mantra on Salt.

Ate from Mahsuri but wasn't great, and overpriced - resort prices I guess.

I'd recommend going out of the resort to either Cabarita or Kingscliff :-)

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Tweed Heads, Australia
“Tried it. But left.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

I went here a few months back now and was disappointed. The service was so bad considering the prices they were charging, that we decided to leave after only ordering drinks. We waited 20+ mins, constantly trying to get someone's attention and couldn't even order. Just trying to pay or get their attention at the counter took another 15 minutes as they prioritised phone orders over customers in the restaurant. It was a busy night, but if I'm going to spend money eating out I want to at least feel like my business is appreciated and not an afterthought. There's 4 other thai restaurants in the area, so we won't bother again.

• Visited March 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Gold Coast
“Top Class.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

Excellent service and presentation. Staff very attentive and friendly. Would recommend this restaurant.

• Visited July 2013