“Great Chocolate and coffee” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Gosford, Australia
“Great Chocolate and coffee”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

This is a good little coffee shop with a great choice of gluten free cakes and chocolates. Most staff were pleasant enough. Could improve a little in this area.

Visited August 2013

Parramatta
“Friendly service, lovely treats”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

We popped in for some takeaway temptations - very friendly service. The food was lovely - the Lemon Brulee Tart (was that its correct name??) was just wonderful. Part of an overall wonderful break on the south coast - we will definitely be back!

Visited July 2013
Terrigal, Australia
“Very yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

We visited Kiama for the weekend and stopped in for some cake. Triple Choc. mousse cheesecake that the owner made herself..... DIVINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My partner had the Belgian chocolate milkshake which he loved. The place had a great cosy feel about it and the staff were really lovely..... Our take away chocolates that we purchased were so yummy! I would drive 2.5 hrs just to have another piece of that cake!!!!! Thank you :)

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sydney, Australia
“Chocolate Heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

Wow love this place very homey feel any chocolate lovers will appreciate the numerous choices you have to comfort your urges. We had the chocolate fondue for 2 yummy served with fresh strawberries marshmallows & banana bread coffee was the best I have ever had. A must do in Kiama !!!!

Visited June 2013
Ireland - Galway
“Yummy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

I recommend the Belgian chocolate milkshake & waffle. It was very good and gorgeous little chocolates w/lovely staff.

Visited May 2013