“Customers not important apparently-We won't be back” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Sydney, Australia
“Customers not important apparently-We won't be back”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

My mother, sister and myself had lunch Sunday afternoon arriving at 12:45, the food is expensive for what you receive. At 1:35 pm customers were arriving only to be turned away being told abruptly they were closing!!!! We were told we had 15 mins if we wanted to browse the flower shop section before we left, as they were closing that also.....(NO THANK YOU!!!).The other three people who left the same time as us (1:50 pm), said that was all crazy and they wouldn't be back either.
NO MANNERS. When clearing plates from the table owner reached across (with out needing to), interupting conversations without any "excuse me, please or thank you"
Order and pay CASH ONLY at the counter.

• Visited February 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Wollongong
“Worst cafe I've ever been to”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

I went into this cafe for breakfast: toast and coffee. I received my coffee OK, but never received my toast & marmalade. After I finished my coffee, I sat listening to the male & female working there arguing with each other. I eventually went up to the counter & waited for another 5 minutes, until the female noticed me standing there. She had obviously forgotten about the toast as it was still sitting in the toaster. She asked me if I wanted to have my toast now. I said I had an appointment and would like a refund. She said she would give it to me as a take away & I said I'd prefer to have a refund. She told me she wasn't going to do that as I'd ordered it. I said I suppose I had to have it then & that she was very rude with a bad attitude. She then proceeded to rant and rave at me as I left, in front of other customers. The toast and marmalade was awful.

• Visited January 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Sydney, Australia
“Yummy food, definitely best coffee in Kiama”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012 via mobile

An quirky cafe as part of a flower shop in the Main Street of town. Organic food and most of it gluten free which is a welcome feature. We found the service excellent and the food definitely worth coming back for. Very honourable mention for the coffee - spectacularly good. Just be aware the management have resisted the temptation to enter the electronics payment world so bring your cash. I suggested to them they could at least consider the PayPal iPhone app that allows card payments on an iPhone with no bank fees - lets hope they take it up.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere