We really enjoyed our stay at Dolphin Sands. The hosts were really friendly and welcoming. We absolutely loved the breakfasts.. they were AMAZING!!!
* Breakfast (so good! homemade bread, rhubarb and baked yoghurt.. nom nom nom)
* The Gardens (beautiful)
* The Heater & Electric Blanket (we were snug as a bug)
* The Hosts (kind, funny and wonderful people)
* The Fridge (handy!)
* The Dining Area (nice and homely)
* Replace linen
* Renovate the Bathroom in the Large Queen Room (it's outdated and looking a bit sad)
* Put lights along the path outside (I almost fell a few times in the dark)
* Remove all blurry photos from the internet (stayz etc)
All in all, we would recommend this B&B to others. It's a great place to just relax and unwind. I can't get those delicious breakfasts off my mind! Will have to come back again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dolphin Sands B&B is what life by the ocean is all about. It is a tranquil retreat for couples, only minutes away from the white sandsof Jervis Bay at Huskisson. Enjoy the Dolphin Sands gardens as you sit on one of our garden decks for your late afternoon pre-dinner drinks or your tea and coffee before heading out on a short walk to one of the many eating places in Huskisson. Dolphin Sands is only 2 to 3 minute stroll to local restaurants, shops, water and beach. On your morning walk you may even be treated to a Dolphin parade off Huskisson Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Dolphin Sands Jervis Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.