“Excellent apartments” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Banna Suites

Banna Suites
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Griffith
Banna Suites
You added Banna Suites to your Saves list
470 Banna Avenue, Griffith, New South Wales 2680, Australia   |
Ranked #1 of 5 Griffith B&B and Inns
“Excellent apartments”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

We stayed at Banna suites as we were attending a family re union in Griffith. I initially enquired as we needed accommodation for four adults and two small children and Marie was very helpful suggesting a two bedroom apartment with the addition of two rollaway beds.
On arrival we were warmly greeted and proceeded to the apartment which is huge! Two bedrooms, two bathrooms, large living area, kitchen and laundry all fully equipped. Also has undercover secure parking which is very important to us.
If there is one minor issue it is that there are only two opening windows in the whole apartment one at front and one at back, it felt just a little stuffy in the other rooms.
I would still rate it very highly, give it a go!

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

Stayed twice in March on the Syd-Ade run. Absolutely gorgeous place with an amazing cooker - my cook husband was sad he was too tired to actually use it. Would make you want to stay a week. Place is around 18 mths old the owner/manager was telling me and is naturally all mod cons. L'occitiane products as mentioned by others is a lovely touch. There is wifi no problems. And Banna Ave is the main drag so restaurants etc are a walk away although bottle shop is way way down the other end. Shopping in Griffith is very impressive with some very funky stuff for kids. Very lovely place will defo book for next road trip.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

The apartments are set in the town centre near to all the restaurants and shops. The apartments are new and well fitted out. The owners were quick to assist with anything we needed and there was even free samples of fruit juice to try. :)

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

Second time staying here during the Adelaide - Sydney drive and couldn't be happier. The service was friendly, the rooms all brand new, the beds were firm, linen was top quality. Everything was great. Thank you guys. Even though Griffith is off the h/way, the choice of restaurants and parks for the kids make it a preferable stop for us.

We have found the place to stop off every time we do the trip.

Stayed January 2014
Canberra, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

We have had many trips to Griffith and have stayed in most of the hotels there - our expectations of Griffith hotels was that of a small country town. But then we found Banna Suites. Not only is it in a great location, the apartments are huge, quiet and on trend - they rival any hotel we have stayed at in the big cities. The beds are comfy, the service was great and the kids loved the complimentary juices.
A must stay if you travel to Griffith!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

On a recent trip to Griffith for work I stayed at the Banna Suites and was not disappointed. I've never been to Griffith so I wasn't sure what to expect, but could not believe what I had stepped into when I finally checked in. The apartment is new and superbly decorated, I fell in love with the hollywood lamp in the lounge area. The website shows you images of the rooms but until you get there you cannot truly appreciate this little piece of modern luxury trip in Griffith. The room I stayed in had two bedrooms (with a huge comfortable bed in the main room), two bathrooms with luxury toiletries (L'Occitane), and a balcony...felt like a home away from home (they had all the amenities, including washer/dryer in the laundry which is great for long stays). The service was great, they were able to recommend a great Italian restaurant just a short walk away for dinner. This place should not be missed on your visit to Griffith.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

My husband and I and my brother booked a 2 bedroom apartment over the long weekend when we visited for a family reunion.

Brand new apartments are enormous with all the facilities you could possibly need including laundry and kitchen. Rooms are well looked after and had L'Occitane toiletries (guaranteed to make me love your hotel!) and soft beds with plenty of spare blankets and pillows. Central heating and air conditioning but also openable balcony doors.

Central location near a supermarket and restaurants and shops. Secure parking under the building. Of a standard with or better than 4 star hotels I've stayed at in major cities, and better value.

No wifi as far as we could tell, although 3 and 4G reception was excellent, no-one had cleared out the fridge after the last guests, and we rarely saw anyone on the front desk (there was no-one around when I checked out so I left my keys with a note) are the only very minor quibbles I had.

Thank you for an excellent stay, and highly recommended if you are heading to Griffith.

Stayed October 2013

Been to Banna Suites? Share your experiences!