Bella Chara cater for all. The rooms are stylish and well appointed, the restaurant is good but a little pricey, there is a kids club next to the restaurant. Children are entertained while you eat and close enough to check on. Bella Chara has great facilities and friendly helpful service. Breaky was included and had a great selection. There is a pool bar operating, lounge chairs around the pool area, bbq facilities which you can use, BYO food to eat by the pool if you wish. A small kitchen, microwave, large fridge, stove. Pool towels also. A charming boutique hotel. We really really enjoyed our stay. Great quality. We will be going back for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Resort Gerringong, only 2 hours south of Sydney on the NSW south coast & 5 minutes from the beach. With 52 king rooms, an award winning restaurant, an indulgent day spa, 2 swimming pools, tennis court, a sun drenched garden courtyard & a kids play area... for holidays, events, conferences & weddings. Created to offer guests a personal experience... with views overlooking the hinterland, across protected wetlands & back to the sea. Enjoy the local charm of Gerringong, the Illawarra & the Shoalhaven where you’ll find golf, boutique wineries, scenic attractions, coastal walks, rainforests, recreation theme parks, kids attractions, fantastic shopping in many boutiques & the weekend markets…..so much to see & do ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, ACCOR, Booking.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Mercure Resort Gerringong by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Resort Gerringong By The Sea Hotel Gerringong
- Bellachara Boutique Gerringong