This hotel is pretty good for what it is. While it’s a good walk from Werri Beach (500m) and similar to Gerringong shops we knew exactly where it was when we booked, and Gerroa (v short drive) has a better child-friendly beach anyway.
Not sure about all the outdoor mirrors (the mirror-cure?) but hey, each to his own. Our room was large, with a giant TV, giant mirror and a playstation console (an interesting choice). There were two wedding parties on successive nights when we were there, and there was no noise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Resort Gerringong, only 2 hours south of Sydney on the NSW south coast & 5 minutes from the beach. With 52 king rooms, an award winning restaurant, an indulgent day spa, 2 swimming pools, tennis court, a sun drenched garden courtyard & a kids play area... for holidays, events, conferences & weddings. Created to offer guests a personal experience... with views overlooking the hinterland, across protected wetlands & back to the sea. Enjoy the local charm of Gerringong, the Illawarra & the Shoalhaven where you’ll find golf, boutique wineries, scenic attractions, coastal walks, rainforests, recreation theme parks, kids attractions, fantastic shopping in many boutiques & the weekend markets…..so much to see & do ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, ACCOR, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Gerringong Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Resort Gerringong By The Sea Hotel Gerringong
- Bellachara Boutique Gerringong