Booked into this place after finding my usual favourite guest houses in Byron Bay were booked out at the time of my visit. The location is great, with just a short easy stroll to town. However, while the house itself has a rustic charm, with its painted walls and mismatched furniture, I found it didn't offer much in the way of privacy. It just felt like I was staying in the spare room at someone's house. Also, with no breakfast included in the tariff, I would definitely say the rooms are quite overpriced for what you get, especially when compared to other places in the same price range.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bamboo Cottage has for many years provided a haven of charm and character for global travelers and locals alike. Lush bamboo gardens complement the Balinese style of the interiors. Crisp white bed linens, 'good-back' beds and selected “retro” pieces feature in rooms themed after Australian wildflowers.Located in a quiet street just 3 minutes walk from the Buzz of Byron. Bamboo Cottage is is your 'home away from home' in Byron Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Bamboo Cottage B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bamboo Cottage Bed And Breakfast
- Bamboo Cottage Hotel Byron Bay