Three friends and our two dogs Heidi and Daisy stayed in the Bali cottage - it was brilliant for dog owners. We had our own deck and fenced yard for the dogs - they had the best time. This is probably the most dog friendly place I have ever stayed!
It was clean - though the only negative was that there was no kitchen sink in the kitchenette which was a bit odd and a nuisance. Though i would definitely return.
Within walking distance of the BB shops and not too far from a dog friendly beach ( a ten to fifteen minute walk).
Checked out the rooms in the main house - they looked clean and comfortable.
Louise, the hostess, was lovely and very friendly and extremely prompt in answering our questions and providing extra towels and linen that had originally been forgotten.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bamboo Cottage has for many years provided a haven of charm and character for global travelers and locals alike. Lush bamboo gardens complement the Balinese style of the interiors. Crisp white bed linens, 'good-back' beds and selected “retro” pieces feature in rooms themed after Australian wildflowers.Located in a quiet street just 3 minutes walk from the Buzz of Byron. Bamboo Cottage is is your 'home away from home' in Byron Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Bamboo Cottage B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bamboo Cottage Bed And Breakfast
- Bamboo Cottage Hotel Byron Bay