My wife and I found Bamboo Cottage by chance and were a little hesitant at first, but decided to check it out anyway. I can now say it turned out to be an excellent 'stumble upon' B&B. We stayed for one night (only because we were heading home next day) in the room off from the back veranda. The room was well appointed, very clean and had a cosy feel about it. Our host was an absolute delight and instantly made us feel welcome. The communal kitchen is well appointed, extremely clean and caters for everyone's needs. This B&B also has a gorgeous Bali style bungalow at the back of the property, which I was told is where the owner used to live. The location is one street back from the town area so easy, easy walking. The room prices are extremely competitive and may even put a smile on your face. My wife and I will not hesitate in staying at the Bamboo Cottage B&B again and therefore highly recommend it.
- Also Known As:
- Bamboo Cottage Bed And Breakfast
- Bamboo Cottage Hotel Byron Bay
- Bamboo Cottage Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bamboo Cottage has for many years provided a haven of charm and character for global travelers and locals alike. Lush bamboo gardens complement the Balinese style of the interiors. Crisp white bed linens, 'good-back' beds and selected “retro” pieces feature in rooms themed after Australian wildflowers.Located in a quiet street just 3 minutes walk from the Buzz of Byron. Bamboo Cottage is is your 'home away from home' in Byron Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, T4B, Tingo, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Bamboo Cottage B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.