We've now stayed with BC three or four weekends in the last eight weeks and continue to return to this quaint, comfortable home away from home for a few reasons; one, good value for money when compared with other B&Bs and hotels in the area, two, the location - far enough away from the noise of Johnson St but still just a short walk into town to all the great cafes, shops, and of course the beach. Third is the staff, Jules the resident manager always makes us feel very much at home and goes out of her way to make ours a relaxing stay. Lastly and most importantly for us BC offers pet friendly rooms - we prefer the Magnolia towards the back of the main house - for those of us unable to part with our four legged family members. We love staying at BC and will continue to return for our regular weekend breaks to Byron Bay.
- Also Known As:
- Bamboo Cottage Bed And Breakfast
- Bamboo Cottage Hotel Byron Bay
- Bamboo Cottage Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bamboo Cottage has for many years provided a haven of charm and character for global travelers and locals alike. Lush bamboo gardens complement the Balinese style of the interiors. Crisp white bed linens, 'good-back' beds and selected “retro” pieces feature in rooms themed after Australian wildflowers.Located in a quiet street just 3 minutes walk from the Buzz of Byron. Bamboo Cottage is is your 'home away from home' in Byron Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, T4B, Tingo, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Bamboo Cottage B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.