“The Only Place for Massage” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Ballina, Australia
“The Only Place for Massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

I have actually been a client of Tracey's for a few years now. I first met her when I was visiting Byron for a friends wedding 5 years ago. One visit was enough to ensure that each trip afterwards included time on her table. Since moving to the area recently I have continued to see Tracey for sports and injury massage.

I have had expereicne with a range of masseurs over the years and Tracey is without a doubt the best I have encountered. Being the owner of both ongoing neck and leg injuries I have found Tracey to be the most adept at treating the muscular aspect of the injury while ensuring that all care is taken not to enflame the injury. Tracey has proven to be extremely knowledgable and caring with regards to treatments and advice given for follow up. She is the only massuer I have encountered that has completed follow up calls to see how things have gone.

I will state that if you are looking for an airy fairy massage then this is probably not the spot for you. Not that Tracey is not capable of such treatment, more that you are just going to miss the real quality of a proper remedial/sports massage or even a more real relaxation based massage. She knows exactly what she is doing and how to best treat your body.

I also love the new location for Be Salon and Spa. It is very reflective of Tracey and also a great spot to receive your treatments. If you're a traveler or local, do yourself a favour and make a booking to see Tracey. You will be back!

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
“AMAZING - I wish Be was in Sydney!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

My partner and I were looking a massage very last minute. After looking on trip advisor we took its advice and went to visit Tracey. She was warm and friendly and tried her best to get another massage therapist in so that we could be seen at the same time, however this wasn't possible and thank god she couldn't or one of us would've missed out on her! Tracey knows the body very well, she is very strong and professional. She was able to help me and my stiff shoulders and my partners back. I asked her if I could transport her to Sydney..... If you want a massage that works, that is health fund claimable and affordable, go and see Tracey. She is fantastic.

Clunes
“A massage that really works”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

Tracey is the best deep tissue masseuse. She has made a tremendous difference to my back and neck. She is passionate, positive and caring. If you're visiting Byron and need a great massage - look no further.

Byron Bay, Australia
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013 via mobile

I have been seeing Tracey for a massage and some wax work for about two years now..... She is great, always positive and a real pro with wax and a good back rub for an ol' guy like me. Highly recommended!!!!

London via Melbourne
“You will love Tracey!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

I was fortune enough to visit Tracy at Be Salon and Spa just after the storms of ex cyclone Oswald. She is not only a lovely and friendly person, but a fantastic therapist. I had a fabulous pedicure and facial and could not recommend it highly enough! If you are planning a visit in Byron Bay, please be sure to make an appointment with Tracey as she will have you feeling like a new person before you leave!

Visited January 2013