“Peace and healing” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Byron Women's Retreat

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Byron Bay
Byron Women's Retreat
You added Byron Women's Retreat to your Saves list
440 Bangalow Road | Suffolk Park, Byron Bay, New South Wales 2481, Australia   |
London
“Peace and healing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

I had a wonderful experience staying with Carla for a few short days in her tranquil home. If you are looking to release, relax and rest in a beautiful location then this is the place for you. Highly recommended.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Carla I, Owner at Byron Women's Retreat, responded to this review, May 26, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, I am glad you enjoyed your stay at the Byron Women's Retreat and hope to see you, when you visit Australia again later in the year.

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

All of the reviews on here are spot on- location for beach/food, facilities, massages, facials, hospitality...all as advertised on their website. I did the Rejoice package and would highly recommend it. I got what I needed from my time there, plus a whole heap of support I didn't even realise I required.
Every session is catered to you, whether you just want some pampering and timeout, or up for some serious mind/body/soul healing.

Room Tip: Both rooms have good storage so wasn't a problem being in the smaller queen size room.
Carla I, Owner at Byron Women's Retreat, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write another very helpful review for women to read. I am so happy to hear all your needs were met and more! I look forward to hearing how everything works out for you and seeing you again in the not too far future.
noosa heads
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

I have just spent a magical week at Byron Womens Retreat. It is situated 2 mins walk from the beach. half way along Tallow Beach...in fact you can hear the ocean from the retreat. It is a safe haven for women to go and recharge your batteries . Carla the owner is beautiful...her energy is amazing. Attached to the retreat is her Day Spa so I would walk from my room into the massage room! Nothing was too much trouble , I would mention something and the next day a map/video message was there for me. Carla is also a yoga teacher and I had the pleasure of joining in on one of her classes....so relaxing...Bikes are available and I would ride into Byron about half an hours ride and get my smoothie and check out the shops and head back. I would totally recommend the retreat knowing that you would love it! Sue

Carla I, Owner at Byron Women's Retreat, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
First of all I would like to thank you for choosing to follow your intuition and stay at the Byron Women's Retreat. I absolutely loved having you here. You have such a gentle and easy energy and I enjoyed how you loved exploring the external and internal worlds available to you. I look forward to seeing you again soon!
Gold Coast
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

Last month I had the pleasure of spending six nights at the Byron Women's Retreat. Right from my first contract with Carla it was apparent that I would be well looked after during my stay. With the opportunity to individualise my package to accommodate date changes and include specific treatments it was the perfect combination of rest and relaxation.
Accommodation is simple, welcoming and very comfortable. The position is perfect, with the beach at the end of the street in the very laid back community of Suffolk Park.
The opportunity to reenergise away from daily demands was enchanting, with choices of yoga, (recommend red tent in byron), walking, bike riding, exploring, reading, or none of the above the perfect choice to begin the day.
Along with relaxing massages and facials this was truly a worthwhile escape and something I would recommend every woman experiences at least once - my goal is to make it an annual escape just for me. Truly worth it!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Carla I, Owner at Byron Women's Retreat, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
When you rang and told me you wanted to book a retreat in three months time, so that you had a special treat to look forward to, I knew you had to be an amazing women. Someone who was really taking care of themselves during a time of need. Your wisdom and heartfelt ability to communicate brought a deep sense of peace to me, knowing that what you said, you truly meant and your honesty to be yourself was truly refreshing. I look forward to seeing you next year!
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I spent 3 days - after doing the Hoffman Process - and it was pure bliss and exactly what I needed.

The location is fantastic - I walked barefoot to the beach within one minute and biked 5 min to the nearby bakery with super yummy coffee, pastries and sandwiches plus a supermarket. All you need is there. It takes about 25 min to bike to Byron Bay along a beautiful stretch of nature.

But - you will most probably just want to stay at the house or go to the amazing beach. I did not much, just relaxing, reading, making tea and getting massages from Carla.

The house has all you need and I felt home but without being home. I felt very much cared for and looked after while having all the space I needed.

Room Tip: I had the garden room, lovely huge bed and quiet. The flower room is nice too but a bit smaller and...
Carla I, Owner at Byron Women's Retreat, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
Thank you so much for your positive review. I am happy to hear your stay was exactly what you needed after the intensive course you attended in Byron Bay. I really enjoyed having you stay at the retreat and bring such a positive and peaceful energy. I hope to see you again next time you are visiting Byron Bay.
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

My stay at the Byron Women's Retreat was truly transformative.The house has a quiet calming energy, and Carla keeps it clean and inviting. I made the trip here with my sister, so we each rented a room which worked out great. We rode our bikes every morning, walked to get our daily coffee fix, took frequent strolls on the beautiful Tallows beach, and cooked at least one meal a day together. How I miss our lovely routine at the Retreat! Suffolk Park was the perfect location for a peaceful getaway with the beach only a skip and a hop away, and the town center easily accessible. Coming from NYC, I was hesitant - and resistant - to letting go of the hustle and bustle of the big city and just immersing myself in the slow, soft pace of Byron Bay, but it was the best possible three weeks I could have imagined and it wouldn't have been possible without the Byron Womens' Retreat. Carla's amazing presence made the stay so much more memorable, and I miss her incredible massages! I left the retreat feeling renewed and reconnected, and I cannot wait to go back.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Carla I, Owner at Byron Women's Retreat, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Byron Women's Retreat is the perfect place for sisters and friends to share nurturing and special time together. Getting to know you and your sister over the 3 weeks was an amazing experience for me. I loved every minute of it and I am so glad you had such a transformative time during your stay. I hope you return to the Byron Women's Retreat again some day.
Utrecht, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

I came to Byron to relax and heal, so the Rejuvenate package was just what I needed. The house is very peaceful and right next to beautiful Tallow's beach which makes it perfect for endless beach walks to unwind, gather your thoughts and get in touch with yourself.
Carla's energy is amazing, the way she connects with you makes you feel very special and safe to really get to the heart of things. In the 5 days I spend with her I learnt a lot from Carla about reconnecting with my body and intuition. She also gave me the tools to keep working on it at home.
Thank you Carla, for a life changing experience!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your time here. The Rejuvenate Package is such a great retreat, as it gives you 5 days to really relax into "Byron Life" and focus on yourself. It is fantastic that you felt so many changes take place and I am sure you will find your individually tailored "Do it Yourself program" easy to integrate once you return home from your travels. All the best and thanks for writing a review so other women can hear about your experience.

Been to Byron Women's Retreat? Share your experiences!