“Incredible Healing!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of reconnect with your self

reconnect with your self
Ranked #4 of 37 activities in Byron Bay
Type: Health Clubs, Spas
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: “I am passionate about guiding you to reconnect with yourself”Certified in Beauty Therapy, Massage, Kinesiology and Reiki, Tanya Barker sees her work as an art, which she has been studying progressively since 1992.The nature of Tanya's treatments involves the physical body as well as the spirit and she considers her healing role an honour.Tanya invites you to step into a different world where a blissful experience will be personalised just for you - a space where you can surrender and submerge into heavenly weightlessness.Enjoy massage, healing and beauty in Byron Bay.
Newcastle, Australia
“Incredible Healing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

I was lucky enough to enjoy the 'Goddess' package for my birthday (the male version anyway). Tanya is an incredible healer, very intuitive and excellent sense through her hands to understand the body areas that need attention. As well as a very informative kinesiology session, a facial and pedicure made a great day. So good in fact, I came back a couple days later for another massage!

Visited February 2013

Sheffield, England
5 attraction reviews
“Incredibly reasonably priced”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

Great one hour massage for an unbelievably reasonable price - I highly recommend it. Tanya will collect you from your room and take you to the purpose built rooms just a few steps away.
The husband had a 30 minute massage too and loved it. Thanks Tanya.

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
“a beautiful massage a beautiful guide .....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

Just booking an appointment for my sister 1hour massage 30 minute facial and myself a 11 hour massage i could tell that just ttalking to Tanya this was going to be a special experience.... i was so right. My sister that has had a multitude of emotional and a physical injury in the last 6 weeks came out glowing and smiling she looked s beautiful and at peace. My turn came.the room is tranquil relaxed the towels on the massage table are soft and fluffy the lighing is relaxing and the smell is so beautiful but not over poweing ... Tanya and I chatted about physical and emotional things I am facing and she massaged me considering all we had discussed we did chat and Tanya is a beautiful and healing soul that made my 1 hour such a relaxing / relieving and learnt experience I have taken away a couple of tips and hints from Tanya that will balance my training and my professional me. My sister summed it up what a beautiful start to my healing
Thank-uyou Tanya we will be back

Visited February 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“Perfect match”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

I was staying Byron and wanted a massage and an eyebrow wax and I found the perfect package it involved a head,neck and back massage; an eyebrow was and eyelash tint - purrrfect indulgence, using the best oils and face cleaners. I felt wonderfully relaxed and perfectly primped.

Geri

Sydney
“great value, relaxing massage”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

while staying at Azabu i indulged in a lovely 1.5hr massage. what a treat; just what i needed and great value for money - especially compared with Sydney prices!! Thanks Tanya