“Great view food fair” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
“Great view food fair”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

The food was expensive for what you received. It's very packed so the service was very slow. It's very clean a hang out place for everyone.

Visited November 2012

Sydney, Australia
“One of the best in Byron”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Sunday night without a reservation saw us at Italian at the Pacific. Food was fabulous, service was fabulous and the cocktails were fabulous! Would definately recommend and return again.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Awesome service for a last minute booking”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

When another restaurant couldn't accommodate increasing our booking from 6 to 8 ppl, I called Italian at the Pacific and they readily fit us in. They helped with directions to the restaurant and when there the food and service were exceptional. I would definitely recommend it!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Mudgee, Australia
“I can't stop thinking and talking about this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

I was supposed to go to another restaurant that night, we had gone in for a pre-dinner Chili & Coconut martini (which was amazing - and I loved that the staff were so accommodating even though we told them we were only there for a drink) and whilst we were there I saw the special board (slow braised beef cheeks with caramelised cauliflowe puree, pamesan polenta, asparagus & truffle jus) and I immediately called the other establishment to cancel my booking, I wanted that, and can I say, best beef cheeks I have ever had! My sister had the Penne Salsiccia - and that was incredible too. Of course the night wouldn't have been complete without the white chocolate and passionfruit martini. I can't stop talking about this place (and it has been a month since I was there) - it's now up there with my favourite in all of Aust!

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sydney
“Really wholesome food that was also amazing.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

Great service and really friendly, their advice for food was spot on. We had a special wedding anniversary which we received a great booth to celebrate. The beef fillet was one of the best I have had. 18 slow cooked juice. Yum! And don't forget their deserts.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere