“Great Value” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #55 of 131 Restaurants in Byron Bay
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Indonesian, Malaysian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: A favourite with locals Asia Joe's offers colourful & fresh modern Asian food- at budget prices. Healthy, friendly & unique. A very Byron experience!
Melbourne, Australia
“Great Value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2012

Great place for a quick, quality, great value meal.

Visited December 2011

“Fantastic fresh flavours!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2012

I had a great meal at Asia Joe's tonight. The tasting plate was good but the bikini bowl for main was excellent. Beautful flavours and lovely mix of at least 10 different veges! A good amount of spice and beautifully presented! Will definitely be back next time I'm at Byron.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Good food and good value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2012

Great choice of food. Portions and food very good and having BYO makes this restaurant very good value

Visited January 2012
brisbane
“Shafted”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2012

We have been to Asia Joes a couple of time in the past. On this occasion we were greeted at the entrance and offered a table for two which was on a slope and in the elements, we asked if we could sit there and wait for another table. The staff member said it was o.k. About 3 or 4minutes later some other diners who had finished their meal left, the staff member who originally greeted us then promptly gave the table to some other people who arrived after us. I got up and handed back our menus and left in disgust, this will be the last time I will ever go to this restaurant.

Visited January 2012
Emma T, Owner at Asia Joe's, responded to this review, January 17, 2012
Hi there. I am sorry to hear about this. It sounds like a forgetful mistake or misunderstanding by a member of staff so I will raise it with the team who worked that night. Of course we never like to loose a regular customer so please get in touch with me before your next visit to Byron. Best regards Asia Joes.
Sydney
“Yeah, thank you Asia Joe!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2012

Beautiful food - I'd definitely go back next time I'm in Byron.
I had a chicken dish with a coconut sauce (first item on the menu) - it was really lovely. I'd really like to try the other items on the menu, they all looked pretty good!! Everything about this place was great.

• Visited January 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Emma T, Owner at Asia Joe's, responded to this review, January 12, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post this great review. We are delighted you had a great experience! Hope to see you again. Warmest regards :)