“Amazing good food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Reservations
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
“Amazing good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

We just went there for breakfast because it looked nice and were so impressed by the amazing food. We had two sort of "sandwiches" which were so good that we are convinced we discovered by pure coincidence one of the best places for snacks in Byron and maybe in the whole region. It is a self-service place like most in the area, and the dishes were quite large. An absolut must in Byron for breakfast and I guess also over the day.

Sydney, Australia
“Disappointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

Went there for Sunday lunch with friends who often go there. I placed my order and when I queried why it was a few $ more than the menu board I was quite abruptly told it is because of the Sunday surcharge. Her manner was not at all friendly. The meal didn't take overly long even though they were busy. I ordered the tandoori chicken burger, which turned out to be thigh. My mistake, I should have asked before ordering as I am not a fan of thigh but will eat it. In this case I ate only a few bites as it was nothing more than a chewy lump of fat with a rather strange taste. So I just ate the wedges which were quite nice. Others at our table didn't eat theirs either and I noticed other tables had plates of food hardly touched. You would think that the manager would take notice if plates are returning to the kitchen only being picked at!

To sum it up, I wouldn't eat there again as there are so many other places with better food and service at Byron. But my friends still go there so maybe I just went on a bad day and made a bad choice!

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Lincs
“Basically a sandwich ber”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

Great experience, this place buzzes! Good selection for lunch, they are busy and serve takeouts too
Worth sitting outside and watching the world pass by

Visited December 2013
“Ok but nothing special..”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

We had breakfast here after 3 separate recommendations from friends so were a little surprised when we found our experience "average". We ordered the big breakfast which was a great size and the pesto , avocado and tomato on toast. The big breakfast lived up to it's name however the latter was quite small with not much avocado and perhaps not even half a tomato used on 2 very thin bits of bread.. Some staff were lovely who served us and some a bit standoffish.. We were offered water for our table as an after thought towards the end of out meal. All in all it wasn't a bad experience I was just expecting to be wowed with the food and service and it got about half way there. Today is out last day in Byron so we are planning on going back to try coffee and cake , hopefully second time round will be better!

Sydney, Australia
“Heavenly Desserts!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

This would have to one of the best desert shops I have been to being home made in a long time.. Everything in this shop is handmade. The best caramel slice I have eaten in my life. If you haven't tried Twisted Sister, your missing out......

• Visited January 2014