“Worst Customer Service” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Huron Sands Motel

Huron Sands Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Manitoulin Island
Huron Sands Motel
Providence Bay, Ontario, Canada   |
Ranked #11 of 15 hotels in Manitoulin Island
Ontario
“Worst Customer Service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2007

I had made a reservation with this hotel, I hadn't stayed there yet, but someone told me it is just down the road from where I wanted to go. So I went on their website and it seemed fine enough for the area we were going. I called and made the reservation the man on the phone gave me all the information I needed and I made a reservation. Just before I hung up I asked him if he had CAA rates and he said " What do you think I gave you, which I thought was odd but said okay see you next week. I called about 2 days prior to the event that we decided not to attend because there was 85% chance of rain and our event is weather dependant so rather to disappoint my son decided to cancel so I called the gentlemen back. I told him I was going to cancel the room due to weather and he said 'really I have had alot of reservations in the past day or two' and I said great you won't have a problem getting the room rented I just didn't want to get out there and have it rain, he proceeded to say I didn't know the event was cancelled and I told him it wasn't but my son is young and he spent last weekend in the mud and we thought we would pass. Just before I could he finish he says ' Ya, Ya what the %^& ever and hangs up the phone. I can't believe that this could ever happen in a customer driven industry and was totally insulted.

7 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips

Been to Huron Sands Motel? Share your experiences!