We stayed here for 1 week at the end of august beginning of September,
We are a family of 2 adults, 2 children (10 & 4) and a baby (4 months).
On arrival we checked in at reception, no fuss no messing we where allocated our Caravan (number 105 Polpoer) The reception staff where extremely polite, friendly and gave all the info we could need for our stay. Our caravan was gorgeous, spacious and most of all clean! Even I could not find fault and I am a domestic goddess!!
Well worth paying a little extra for a luxury caravan.
The park itself is well maintained and full of fun, allsorts to do for the little ones, but its not in your face, if you want a peaceful time this is the park for you too!
The entertainment staff are lovely, friendly and work very hard!
The pool is a standard pool and a baby pool too, there's floats, balls and inflatable days to join in with.
The onsite shop is a tad over supermarket prices but not too bad.
Our caravan had the sea view but also we could see the children on the park.
The beach (Kennack Sands) is a 5 minute walk down the beach road, we went every morning its a gorgeous beach.
There is so much to do around the area, the main town is Helston about a 10 minute drive away for supermarkets and banks etc,
I cannot rate this holiday high enough, we made some fantastic friends too,
It made such a big impact on us that we booked for June AND August next year!
Well worth the 9 hour drive to get there!!
Also if you want fresh fish daily, There is a little fish monger in Cadgwith a 4 minute drive from the Park, fresh fish and shellfish everyday yum!!
- Also Known As:
- Sea Acres Holiday Park Hotel
- Sea Acres Holiday Park Hotel The Lizard
- Parkdean - Sea Acres Holiday Park The Lizard, Cornwall
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sea life differently...Wake up every morning to stunning sea views. Spend the day on the golden Kennack Sands. Dine out on freshly caught fish at a quaint harbour village. Or dip into rock-pools dotted along the rugged Lizard Peninsula. When you stay at Sea Acres you'll see life differently - and it's a life you won't want to leave.* Set in a stunning cliff top location * Short stroll to Kennack Sands beach * Park access to the South West Coastal Path * 5-Star PADI Scuba Diving centre on park * Lots of green space with adventure play ... more less