chalets look like toilet blocks very depressing area, dirty and very damp smelling, maybe it is because we were on a "sun" holiday we were given this but we could not stay in accomodation like it.
we were given a caravan after we complained which was not up to much but an improvement
again smelly the bedroom was the worse so we slept in the living area not a good experience at all beware if you are on a "sun holiday" never again for us! NO BATTERY IN SMOKE ALARM!!
the park is in a beautiful location and would be great for kids.
staff were pleasant.
- Also Known As:
- St Minver Holiday Park Hotel
- St Minver Holiday Park Hotel St Minver
- Parkdean - St Minver Holiday Park Cornwall
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rock up at Rock Beach...Nothing comes close to feeling the sand between your toes and breathing in the fresh sea air. So it's great to know that our woodland holiday park at St Minver is nearto three beautiful beaches - Polzeath, Rock and Daymer Bay. And if you enjoy visiting villages when you're not busy building sandcastles, you're only a short drive from the quaint fishing posrts of Padstow and Port Isaac.* It's set in the grounds of an old manor house * Woodland walk and path to St Minver village * Close to quaint fishing ports and beaches * Heated indoor pool with toddlers' pool * Fun with Sid & Lizzie's kid's club ... more less