My partner and I held our civil partnership ceremony at Boscundle in August 2008. To arrange the most perfect of ceremonies we had the pleasure of staying at the hotel on a number of occasions leading up to our big day! Sharon Parker was a fantastic wedding planner and made the most important day of our lives simply perfect!
The staff were wonderful and attentive at all times and during our exclusive use of the property leading up to the big day they made our families feel very welcome and very much at home! Even our 3 dogs were made to feel like cherished guests enjoying the pigs ears the chef had roasted especially for them!
All of our 90 guests were effusive in their praise for the event and the venue in equal measure! The whole weekend, and indeed all of stays at this hotel were magical!
This really is a Cornish treasure!
Cant wait to pay Sharon, David and all at Boscundle a visit sometime soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just one mile from Cornwall's famous Eden project and set in 5 acres of its own private, quiet grounds, Boscundle Manor truly is a wonderful oasis in which to relax and unwind. The first thing you notice is that the building really is as pretty as it looks in the pictures and the welcome you get from the staff right through to the complimentary pot of tea and slice of cake, puts you instantly at ease. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Boscundle Manor Hotel Restaurant and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boscundle Manor Hotel Restaurant St Austell
- Boscundle Manor St Austell
- Boscundle Manor Hotel Restaurant And Spa St Austell, Cornwall