Honestly if you want to stay on the south coast of Cornwall - just book this place. We stayed a week (and got a paid for upgrade to one of the suites, which was well, well, worth it).
The pool is gorgeous and you feel like a rock star chilling in the open air hot tub. Breakfast GREAT the only thing that I'd wish is that they'd offer an alternative to the full 3 course dinner in the evening, like a bar menu or something - then I'd eat there every night.
I will be booking again - and i honesly love this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just one mile from Cornwall's famous Eden project and set in 5 acres of its own private, quiet grounds, Boscundle Manor truly is a wonderful oasis in which to relax and unwind. The first thing you notice is that the building really is as pretty as it looks in the pictures and the welcome you get from the staff right through to the complimentary pot of tea and slice of cake, puts you instantly at ease. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Boscundle Manor Hotel Restaurant and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boscundle Manor Hotel Restaurant St Austell
- Boscundle Manor St Austell
- Boscundle Manor Hotel Restaurant And Spa St Austell, Cornwall