We stayed at the hotel back in September and it was a quick decision so we hadn't thought about what t expect. It was lovely! We were in one of the separate buidlings at the very top of the hill and it was very private and we felt extremely spoilt. The dinner was very nice, as was the breakfast but really it is the setting that makes this hotel. My only criticism was the slight lack of attention to detail i.e. we had no toilet roll and the milk in the fridge was off. Both easily rectified but a little disappointing on arrival. Despite this I would recommend this hotel - and have done so to friends and family!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just one mile from Cornwall's famous Eden project and set in 5 acres of its own private, quiet grounds, Boscundle Manor truly is a wonderful oasis in which to relax and unwind. The first thing you notice is that the building really is as pretty as it looks in the pictures and the welcome you get from the staff right through to the complimentary pot of tea and slice of cake, puts you instantly at ease. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Boscundle Manor Hotel Restaurant and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boscundle Manor Hotel Restaurant St Austell
- Boscundle Manor St Austell
- Boscundle Manor Hotel Restaurant And Spa St Austell, Cornwall