This was the first time that we have ever mini-holidayed in England, and I must say it was overall a very enjoyable experience. We are a familly of 4 with two young children
The Boscundle is a very picturesque and quaint little hotel. It is certainly children friendly. The pool and jacuzzi are excellent for splash and relax. We used them everyday.
We were very lucky as the weather was excellent whilst we were there.
The onsite restuarant is good, only niggle would be that it felt a little slow at turning around courses. Not a huge issue really.
Staff are friendly. Guest tend to keep to themselves.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just one mile from Cornwall's famous Eden project and set in 5 acres of its own private, quiet grounds, Boscundle Manor truly is a wonderful oasis in which to relax and unwind. The first thing you notice is that the building really is as pretty as it looks in the pictures and the welcome you get from the staff right through to the complimentary pot of tea and slice of cake, puts you instantly at ease. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Despegar.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Boscundle Manor Hotel Restaurant and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boscundle Manor Hotel Restaurant St Austell
- Boscundle Manor St Austell
- Boscundle Manor Hotel Restaurant And Spa St Austell, Cornwall