The outside and downstairs area of this hotel are very quaint and full of character.
On arrival the staff were very friendly and welcoming.Our room was ready early and whilst the luggage was brought out of the car ,I was made a coffee to enjoy in the longe area.
The web site shows rooms to a very high standard and appear to be stylish and to be well furnished.In reality the room we had, was quite tired,dated and small. There was little space to walk around the bed and no room to use the computer.
The bathroom was cetainly in need of cleaning with evidence of dust and spiders.The decor was also poor.
Breakfast the next day was a game of two halves,the conservatory setting and the breakfast content was really nice,however it was the service that ruined this experience.This sent us away with a poor overview of an otherwise pleasant hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Boscundle Manor Hotel Restaurant St Austell
- Boscundle Manor Hotel Restaurant
- Boscundle Manor Hotel
- Boscundle Manor St Austell
- Boscundle Manor Hotel Restaurant And Spa St Austell, Cornwall
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just one mile from Cornwall's famous Eden project and set in 5 acres of its own private, quiet grounds, Boscundle Manor truly is a wonderful oasis in which to relax and unwind. The first thing you notice is that the building really is as pretty as it looks in the pictures and the welcome you get from the staff right through to the complimentary pot of tea and slice of cake, puts you instantly at ease. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Boscundle Manor Hotel Restaurant and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.