Our 2 night stay at Boscundle Manor was a joy from start to finish. We have travelled a lot as a couple but this was the first with our 8 month old driving down from London . Staff were very friendly and motivated just what you like to see no matter what time of day we saw them. Arriving late at night we were offered an evening snack without hesitation and what a delicious plate of sandwiches they were too!
Claire Louise was particularly helpful and friendly and is an asset to the hotel as we're all the staff that made our stay very special
Our first night was Spent in the Agatha Suite which was a self contained cottage - a lovely room and private but we much preffered staying in the Emily room as it was more in the hub of the hotel and allowed us to use all the amenities pool spa etc without any issues with our little one.
Staff were great with the little one down to customizing the high chair and providing complementary swimming nappies! They really have got customer service down to a fine art
Finally the food - we ate dinner once at the hotel and it was quite simply one of the best meals we have eaten not only in hotels but in many restaurants in London so credit to the chef for such delicious and well presented meal.
The grounds are lovely and the entrance to the hotel makes you think 'this is going to be very special'
All in all would I reccomend Boscundle - if you have read this far I think you know the answer and with out a doubt we will be coming back next time we holiday in Cornwall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just one mile from Cornwall's famous Eden project and set in 5 acres of its own private, quiet grounds, Boscundle Manor truly is a wonderful oasis in which to relax and unwind. The first thing you notice is that the building really is as pretty as it looks in the pictures and the welcome you get from the staff right through to the complimentary pot of tea and slice of cake, puts you instantly at ease. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Boscundle Manor Hotel Restaurant and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boscundle Manor Hotel Restaurant St Austell
- Boscundle Manor St Austell
- Boscundle Manor Hotel Restaurant And Spa St Austell, Cornwall