Although the road for the last mile to the site was difficult for our motorhome it was worth it.
The very well maintained site was a joy. Our pitch was huge (bay view perimeter) and we easily had our 24ft long motor home, tow car and large awning with plenty of space left over for our chairs.
All staff were friendly and the toilet/shower block was one of the best we have had the pleasure of visiting.
A good dog walk on site with dog doo bins as well as a fenced enclosure you can let the dogs off.
We had the Sunday carvery which was good value for money.
Not the best location if you want an easy walk to the beach but a short drive away is a pleasant dog friendly beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seaview International in Cornwall is a beautiful 5* family holiday park view incredible views of the sea. With a range of accommodation, from level, grass camping pitches through to luxurious 3-bedroom holiday lodges. Complete with heated outdoor swimming pool, Sea Breeze Cafe, convenience shop, off-licence and a fantastic games and recreation area. The whole Park is now covered by WiFi so you can always stay in touch. With BBQ areas, first-class, shower blocks, and a short walk to the beach, this is Cornwall at its very best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Seaview International Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seaview International Holiday Park Hotel St Austell
- Seaview International Holiday Park St Austell, Cornwall