This is a super small country pub and restaurant with nice en suits rooms, very comfy beds and a really friendly welcome from Fran and Mark. The food is excellent and the bar has a great selection of local beers. The gardens are really interesting although not surprisingly a bit wet when we we there.
Also they are pet friendly , even with a damp Newfoundland
The setting is ideal for mid Cornwall attractions like Eden and Heligan .We also liked Fowey and Mevagissey and the beach at Par is lovely although slightly spoilt by the large factory at one end.
- Also Known As:
- The Waterwheel Hotel St Austell
- The Waterwheel Hotel
- The Waterwheel Inn St Austell, Cornwall
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Waterwheel Inn is situated in a wooded valley beside a river. We offer bed and breakfast accommodation in our eight en-suite bedrooms. In the evenings guests can have a drink in the licensed bar and eat in the on-site restaurant, or a 10 minute walk will take them into St Austell town centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Waterwheel Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.