A delightful stay due to Mark and Francesca! Warm welcome, calm, genuine, sociable, we were well cared for. This couple are working extremely hard to revitalise this historic building, which they are doing sympathetically, retaining its quaintness. Lovely art work dotted around. The Woodland is DIRECTLY behind the Inn. Could be viewed from our windows, also restaurant and conservatory looked out onto the woodland, delightful! Bedroom completely satisfactory, bed linen clean, duvet and pillows excellent, rooms cleaned and tidied daily. Information pack in room re attractions. Shower and toilet clean, water hot. Francesca bought afternoon tea out to us and settled my friend and I in the sun, when we returned from a trip. Food delicious, thanks to chef and relish with my pate was lovely. Thank You so much. Polly G
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Waterwheel is situated in a wooded valley beside a river. We offer bed and breakfast accommodation in our eight en-suite bedrooms. In the evenings guests can have a drink in the licensed bar and eat in the on-site elegant restaurant, or a 10 minute brisk walk will take them into St Austell town centre. There is a delightful terrace and garden to explore and an ancient well, Druid's chair and waterfall at the bottom of the garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Waterwheel Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waterwheel Hotel St Austell
- The Waterwheel Inn St Austell, Cornwall