“my favourite pizza!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
London, England, United Kingdom
“my favourite pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

I don't make this comment lightly as i've eaten an awful lot of pizzas, but these are the best I've ever had. Fantastic fresh and crisp bases, great selection of toppings and the people are really nice on the phone. We always order for our 'Friday Pizza Night' when we are staying at our house in St Agnes. I hope this local business does really well

90% Recommend
South Brent, England, United Kingdom
“tasty pizzas”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

Pizzas were very good and we had 2 for £12. They were ready exactly when they said they would be and there was enough left over for lunch today!

Visited April 2013
Cornwall
“Fabulous”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Decided to have pizzas delivered to Perranporth as a Friday night treat. Called and ordered three 7"ers with different toppings. The lady who took our order also took my payment with £5 for delivery added. Paid by debit card. She told me the delivery would be up to 40 minutes. It was bang on. The local taxi that delivered rang me when they arrived to find my flat. The pizzas were hot, fresh and really delicious. There was one that was unavailable to order so I chose the leek and blue cheese one, this was an absolute triumph. I was sorry I'd only ordered the small version. Fresh ingredients and a thin crisp base made these pizzas a delight. Recommended.

“Delicious pizzas!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

Visited whilst on holiday in St Agnes, lovely food, we were really pleased the bases were organic, yum!!!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
London, United Kingdom
“Could easily be better”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

The pizzas are delicious - really nice range of toppings (although a few traditional ones would help). There is a problem though with their orders and opening times. The first time I ordered there it was 40 minutes late so that when I arrived to collect it hadn't even been prepared so I had to wait another half an hour. This has been repeated a couple of times. The last time the pizza was not cooked enough and it was covered in giant anchovies. I don't mind one or two but these were the size of kippers! Then there are the hours. What sort of pizza company only opens until 9pm on Friday and Saturday evenings? It may be a licensing issue but 9pm??? Most people want a pizza after they come out of the pub and every local I have spoken to says it is a ridiculous business model; it appears they are trying to throw money away. Oh and lastly - only one pizza size.

Just to confirm though, the pizzas are excellent, if a little inconsistent, the organisation is not quite there yet (the staff look constantly harassed) and the opening hours are shambolic. I really hope it survives though but on current evidence I wouldn't put money on it.

• Visited February 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
VickiCW, Owner at The Cornish Pizza Company, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Hi Paul,

Thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry your experience didn't live up to your expectations (and our high standards) on your last visit. We had a team member leave early on the day you visited and so service was slower than had been anticipated, regrettably.

Our closing time of 9pm has been set by the planning team at Cornwall Council, however, we are in the process of applying for an extension and would hope to be open later by the time you next visit.

We use white anchovy fillets as they are meatier and better quality then the tinned grey anchovies. We generally get very positive feedback on the taste.

We hope you can try us again soon.

Best wishes,