“There is no one better!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 10 Attractions in Perranporth
Type: Tours, Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Cornwall is the ultimate playground, and we offer a range of activities for all ages and abilities. Harness the wind with a kitesurf, kite-buggy or powerkite lesson; cruise on a stand up paddle board; go off-road on a guided bike trail; coasteer, climb, kayak, or surf - what's your chosen adventure? Established in 2004, and specialising predominantly in kite activities, we are the only school in the UK to operate from 4 sandy beaches with crystal clear waters, covering all wind directions, meaning lower cancellation rates than schools on fixed locations. We have BKSA and IKO senior instructors with over 12 years of experience, and are based at The Wateringhole in Perranporth, the UK's only bar on the beach. Lessons for all ages and abilities, including disability and special needs.
“There is no one better!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

I came down to learn about power kiting as a starter to continuing on to kite surfing. The instructor was excellent and provided clear instructions with practical demonstrations through each stage. I felt confident as I progressed through each part moving on to bigger and bigger kites. I had an absolutely brilliant time and will be back to continue on my training. Well done Möbius!

mobius_cornwall, Owner at Mobius, responded to this review, December 21, 2012
I am so pleased you enjoyed your powerkite lesson and thank you for taking the time to review your experience. Hope to see you again next season for some kitesurfing lessons.

Sussex
“Introduction to Kite Surfing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

My husband Dave booked this lesson for me , my daughter (13), my sister, and her daughter (12) None of us had ever done this before ... We loved it. Cannot wait to do it again and will be looking into it for the future. We didnt make it to the actual kite surfing standard as it was harder than it looked... But a real challenge for us. The instructor, Mark was very knowledgable, professional and very helpful to all of us and he obviously loved his job as it shone through to us. Thank you - best day of the holiday :-) :-)

Visited August 2012
mobius_cornwall, Owner at Mobius, responded to this review, December 21, 2012
Thank you so much for your review. I am sorry it has taken so long to respond, but as I hope you can appreciate, we tend to have more time over the winter months to get on top of things! It was lovely to hear that your Kitesurfing Intro was the best day of your holiday. Hope to see you again next season.

Penzance, England, United Kingdom
“Can't get enough now!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

I had a kite buggy lesson for my birthday up at Perranporth with Jamie. The laid back but very informative approach to how the kite flies and how to control it was really well delivered. Now, considering the last kite I flew was when I was 12 and it went round in a big circle and hit the sand and broke, he had me flying it in no time at all and kept giving me hints and tips through out. When he thought me ready he went on to show me the buggy and once again was on hand to help me when I needed a bit of advice. I have to say it was the quickest 4 hours i've spent on the beach in a long time. I'm now hooked and I'm just about to get my own kit. Give it a go, you wan't regret it. Brilliant

Visited July 2012
Hi Richard

A very belated thank you for the review you submitted in August. I am so pleased you enjoyed your buggy lesson and I hope you have continued with the sport. If you ever need any equipment or advanced lessons, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Royal Tunbridge Wells, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Professional, Friendly Outfit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

We have used Mobius for the last 3 years - Timo, co-owner, has excelled every year in putting together a great series of rides for myself, my kids (10-18) and their friends. We have seen hidden parts of Cornwall we had no idea existed. They always check out the rides in advance and provide a friendly, organised, safe environment to experience Mountain Biking in Cornwall. The kids always rate this event as one of their favourites on holiday every year - thoroughly recommend Mobius to anyone wanting another aspect to their Cornwall experience.

Visited September 2011
Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
“First timer kite buggy-ers!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012

We had a great time with Jamie doing the 3hr kite buggying lesson, even though the winds were a bit too strong for beginners! He explained how the kite worked in a very clear manner and it was obvious that he had a great passion for flying them. Within an hour my partner had master the kite and was tearing off down the beach in the buggy! Would totally recommend doing this experience as I had so much fun and now want to buy a kite, when I have the money! :)

Visited June 2012
Hi Andrea

Thank you so much for reviewing your kite-buggy lesson. I am so pleased you both had such a good day. We were so busy over the summer, I got a bit behind on responding to the reviews and am playing catch up now! Hope to see you again when you are next in Cornwall.