“Professional, Friendly Outfit” 5 of 5 stars

+44 1637 831383
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Cornwall is the ultimate playground, and we offer a range of activities for all ages and abilities. Harness the wind with a kitesurf, kite-buggy or powerkite lesson; cruise on a stand up paddle board; go off-road on a guided bike trail; coasteer, climb, kayak, or surf - what's your chosen adventure? Established in 2004, and specialising predominantly in kite activities, we are the only school in the UK to operate from 4 sandy beaches with crystal clear waters, covering all wind directions, meaning lower cancellation rates than schools on fixed locations. We have BKSA and IKO senior instructors with over 12 years of experience, and are based at The Wateringhole in Perranporth, the UK's only bar on the beach. Lessons for all ages and abilities, including disability and special needs.
Royal Tunbridge Wells, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Professional, Friendly Outfit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

We have used Mobius for the last 3 years - Timo, co-owner, has excelled every year in putting together a great series of rides for myself, my kids (10-18) and their friends. We have seen hidden parts of Cornwall we had no idea existed. They always check out the rides in advance and provide a friendly, organised, safe environment to experience Mountain Biking in Cornwall. The kids always rate this event as one of their favourites on holiday every year - thoroughly recommend Mobius to anyone wanting another aspect to their Cornwall experience.

Visited September 2011

Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
“First timer kite buggy-ers!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012

We had a great time with Jamie doing the 3hr kite buggying lesson, even though the winds were a bit too strong for beginners! He explained how the kite worked in a very clear manner and it was obvious that he had a great passion for flying them. Within an hour my partner had master the kite and was tearing off down the beach in the buggy! Would totally recommend doing this experience as I had so much fun and now want to buy a kite, when I have the money! :)

Visited June 2012
mobius_cornwall, Owner at Mobius, responded to this review, December 21, 2012
Hi Andrea

Thank you so much for reviewing your kite-buggy lesson. I am so pleased you both had such a good day. We were so busy over the summer, I got a bit behind on responding to the reviews and am playing catch up now! Hope to see you again when you are next in Cornwall.

All the best

Louise
Truro, United Kingdom
“Disabled with Dignity for a 60yrs Birthday treat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2012

Mark had an excellent attitude and was very professional. He removed his sun glasses to introduce himself to us and during teaching with good eye contact. He took care to be thoughtfully considerate and teach at the same level as the wheel chair and to consider my dignity throughout the course. He was very conscientious and good at explaining details running between the different members of our group with encouragement and the next level of instruction as we progressed. The motorised wheelchair was such an advantage leaving everyone free to enjoy all aspects of the day and reach our individual potential. Thank you for providing such an excellent service.

Visited May 2012
mobius_cornwall, Owner at Mobius, responded to this review, December 21, 2012
Hi Ann

A long overdue thank you for the review you submitted earlier this year. I am so pleased you enjoyed your lesson, and I passed on your feedback to Mark straight away. The motorised wheelchair is so invaluable and we are very fortunate to have been granted the funding for it. Hope to see you again next season.

All the best

Louise
“Professional and flexible tuition - very good at judging pupil's capabilities.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2011

Anyone considering kitesurfing needs to realise the importance of total flexibility and grabbing the moment as the wind can change very quickly. I was very impressed by Tomo's flexibility and being able to fit in a couple of lesson on the spur of the moment. I was also impressed at his ability to stretch pupils without pushing too hard and possibly disheartening them. I would highly recommend this school and only wish other commitments hadn't kept me away from Cornwall.

stoke on trent
“Fantastic powerkite session”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2011

Was given an introductory lesson as a present and was more than pleased with the tuition. Effectively had a three hour one-to-one session and thanks to Timo's instruction progressed to buggying which was excellent. Have had a further voucher which I will be utilising in October and would thoroughly recommend.

Visited May 2011