“Excellent and really good fun” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Type: Tours, Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Cornwall is the ultimate playground, and we offer a range of activities for all ages and abilities. Harness the wind with a kitesurf, kite-buggy or powerkite lesson; cruise on a stand up paddle board; go off-road on a guided bike trail; coasteer, climb, kayak, or surf - what's your chosen adventure? Established in 2004, and specialising predominantly in kite activities, we are the only school in the UK to operate from 4 sandy beaches with crystal clear waters, covering all wind directions, meaning lower cancellation rates than schools on fixed locations. We have BKSA and IKO senior instructors with over 12 years of experience, and are based at The Wateringhole in Perranporth, the UK's only bar on the beach. Lessons for all ages and abilities, including disability and special needs.
cornwall
“Excellent and really good fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2011

Before going for my Kite surf lesson I had never flown a kite before, soon enough I was flying a kite thanks to Timo's excellent instruction. It was a really fun morning made better by the instructor Timo being friendly and very knowledgeable.

Bristol, United Kingdom
“Power kiting / buggying amazing fun!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011

Super friendly, hands on instructors. Had so much fun flying the power kites and then progressing onto kite buggying. Everyone, wanted to experience more of it, even after 3 hours of it already!

London, United Kingdom
“Great company”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011

I was really impressed by Timo and his team's friendly and professional instruction. The conditions were not easy - very rough sea and high winds - however, Timo taught me lots of helpful little tricks that have enhanced my kite surfing progress. The beach is expansive and an ideal location for this addictive sport. It's a shame that I don't live in Cornwall as it was, all round, a great experience!! I will definitely be back there next summer.

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“A most enjoyable afternoon at a pace that suited us all”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2011

Our guide Timo tailored our ride to suit the mixed abilities of our group, and made the experience fun and enjoyable for us all. Everything was arranged and organised in advance, and the bikes and equipment were first class.
We would certainly recommend this for both novice, and experienced cyclists, and for anyone who wants to see a bit of Cornwall off the beaten track.

Truro, United Kingdom
“An excellent introduction to trail riding on a mountain bike”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2011

Having previously done a little bit of off road mountain biking, my teenage son and I decided to join a guided tour to gain a bit more experience in a safe environment. Our guide Timo quickly accessed our ability and after giving us a few tips and some practice, we ventured into the unknown. Our route was a circular one that started briefly on a recognised cycle path, before we were taken off the main track and into disused quarries and woods. The terrain was varied and challanging enough to keep us focused and Timo gradually increased the difficulty to push us, but here was never a moment when we were pressured into attempting a section that was beyond our ability. We thoroughly enjoyed the experience and gained in skill and confidence. I would strongly recommend Mobius based on our experience.
Andy and Josh (Kevin the teenager)