“Excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
uk
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

Having never surfed my 14yr old daughter and myself decided to give it a try and after checking out the various surf schools opted for 'ticket to ride'...What a great decision!!!
All staff (Julian & Taffy in particular) were extremely helpful and professional. Taffy took us for our lessons and made the whole experience fun and well worth it. We learnt soo much we felt confident enough to hire boards and wet suits later in the week to practice our skills!!!!!
What an amazing place to surf and the staff were exceptional & have made me into a 'surf chick'!!!!
Looking forward to surfing with these guys again :)

Taunton, United Kingdom
“What a fantastic time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

This was my first ever surf lesson and I could not have chosen a better school. The whole team was excellent, welcoming and friendly. Harry and Andy our instructors were both very professional and supportive and tried their best to pass on their skills to me and my partner.
After my first lesson, they managed getting me standing on the board already.
We had an awesome time and would recommend ticket to ride surf school to any beginner or experienced surfers to improve on their skills.
We definately will be back.

G&K

Southampton, United Kingdom
“The team at perranporth were fantastic - great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

This was the very first time we have tried surfing… and what a great experience it was – my wife and I loved it.

The team at perranporth were fantastic, they taught the basics to us really well and were a really nice bunch of guys and gals!

If you are heading down that way I would also recommend staying at the hotel on the beach front next to the surf school – Seiners, really clean and again really nice and welcoming staff.

Definitely will go back for some more lessons and a weekend break!

100% recommended

“So much fun!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

Are group booked a two night surf break.
It was excellent! Highly recommended.
The staff were really friendly and we great fun not to mention very patient!
I would defiantly book again.

Bristol, United Kingdom
“A B CYA!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

I did my surf instructor qualification with TTR and completed my 20 hours of coaching with the surf school in perranporth. I had a great week picking up tips from head coach Julian and Andy, they were both very helpful in teaching me what i needed to learn to become a fully qualified instructor. I would recommend them as a place to learn to surf or to do your qualifying hours, due to the high standards of teaching, safety approach and time spent with each individual to help them learn the amazing sport that is surfing.