This holiday park was very friendly with lots of activities and good evening entertainment. The scenery is great with lovely walks. We went on a weekend where it was rainy and cold but still had a great time. Close to Perranporth village and a short drive into Newquay. We went here on a sun holiday so did not pay much at all so was great value!
- Also Known As:
- Perran Sands Holiday Park Hotel
- Perran Sands Holiday Park Hotel Perranporth
- Perran Sands Holiday Park Perranporth
- Perran Sands Holiday Park Perranporth, Cornwall
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great for:• Surfing, sunbathing and picnicking• Uncrowded, relaxed atmosphere • Discovering nearby NewquayWith our large sandy beach and huge ocean waves, our surf school makes Perran Sands a great spot for surfing beginners. And if you’re a bit more experienced or just want to try another challenge then we’re just a few miles from Newquay and some of the best surfing beaches in the UK. We’ve got even more excitement for you to try on our park thanks to sporty facilities like our climbing wall, indoor and outdoor fun pools with a water flume and our adventure golf course. We’ve also got a great range of Safari Tents, Yurts and Geo Domes which are well worth checking out. ... more less