“Nice afternoon out” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 2 Shopping in Par
Cornwall
“Nice afternoon out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

Visited here 2 weeks ago with my elderly mum, great for getting about as there are no steps, everything is on 1 level and the toilets are clean and fresh. The shopping experience might not be as it was 10 years ago but you can still get a bargain and there were plenty of modern looking stalls too. There was quite a lot of bric-a-brac kind of stalls but nice to have a browse around if that's your thing. Had a lovely roast in a little cafe in the corner and then took a very happy mum home with a couple bags of shopping. What a nice afternoon out.

Plymouth, United Kingdom
“RUBBISH”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

now it is more rubbish when i went back to see my own uncles stall being wrecked they should of left it was and put something in the empty space were the fridges used to be and there is no one there it is not a nice sociable place and i was disgusted with the place. and i will not be going back there ever again .

Plymouth, United Kingdom
“rubbish”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

I used to work the market when it first opened my little brother used to collect the rents and run the market when Kenny had it. I went down there today the first time since my brother died to say I was shocked and disgusted would be an understatement, I can honestly say I walked all around twice as I couldn't believe it the first time and never spotted any thing that I would want to buy I wanted baby grows not one place to buy them unless I wanted second hand or previously loved as stated lol iv never seen such a load of rubbish in my life Plymouth Market would nock spots off that place, needless to say I wont be going back again.

Blackpool, United Kingdom
“Good Sunday Morning out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

Plenty of stalls and bargains to be had at the Cornish Market World, massive children's play area and places to eat.

Visited December 2013
Bishops Stortford, England, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
“Just a market”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

Was expecting something 'cornish' about the market as promised by the name, but it really is just an indoor regular market. Useful if you need everyday things, but don't expect to find anything interesting.

Visited November 2013